by Ajay Kumar
(New Delhi, India)
While planning for a vacation, accommodation is always one of the prime considerations. And when it comes to an affordable yet comfortable accommodation, vacation rental is the most preferred option.
Renting a condo or private home instead of a pricy hotel room, you can save a considerable amount of money. Also, you need not to compromise with essential facilities and comfort. However, you need to be a smart renter, and make a wise decision while renting a vacation home.
* Determine your buying criteria – your requirements and budget in advance. Be sure about how many people are there in your group, and what facilities you wish to have. Besides this, it also makes sense to decide how much could you spend on your purchase.
* Deal with a reputed owner or agent. Don’t trust the owner who communicates just via mail. Visit their website and inquire about theircredibility.
* Check if the vacation rental has a central location. Be sure all require facilities like market, Bank ATM, and, of course, the vacation attractions are in proximity.
* Get a written agreement for all terms and conditions. Check if all the promised facilities are available in the unit. Also, ask in advance about the hidden costs associated with the deal.
* It could be a wise move if you visit the property prior to finalize your deal.
Author is associated with a leading travel portal, Hungry Bags, which is the most trusted and reliable source for availing benefits of various holiday packages like Kerala holiday package and exclusive tour package for Singapore in Asia and other countries.