by Martin Hurley
Paradise at an affordable price?
Many travelers, vacationers or retirees have the erroneous belief that if they come to Thailand they’ll have to fork out thousands of dollars a month to experience an ideal Thai lifestyle. However, they’d be mistaken.
In actual fact you can live a great Thai lifestyle for a lot less than that…
For starters, pretty much everything in Thailand will cost you a LOT less than a similar lifestyle in Europe or USA might cost. But don’t just take my word for it. Let these examples (in US$) prove it to you:
• You can enjoy superb high speed Internet (broadband) for under $30 a month.
• You can rent a lovely, 2 storey home with huge garden for around about $150 a month (depending where you live of course. Some areas more expensive, and some a lot less!)
• You can go out at night and tantalize your taste buds with a 3 or 4course Thai dinner for about $15 (depending what you eat of course!)
• Alternatively you can ‘eat in’ and still eat really well (feel full to the brim after) for a mere $3 (and that’s pushing it!)
• You can buy your own zippy little 115 cc Honda or Yamaha automatic motorbike (scooter) for about $1000 – or snap up a used bike for half that. (If you want to brave motorcycle taxis – it’ll be anywhere from $1-$15 per trip).
• And as for general living costs, you’d stay right on top of things for about $6-10 a day…
Anyway, I’m sure you get the idea. As you can see, you can live a pretty comfortable Thai lifestyle for a lot less than $600 a month.
Even more so if you budget your expenses carefully. Of course, you could just as easily fork out $6000 or $60,000 a month too, if you felt so inclined! So what are you waiting for?
Martin Hurley opens the unseen doors to the world of meeting Thai women at Your Thai Girl .
Discover the ultimate Thailand experience… and enjoy a stunning peek into the mystery of Thai women with a FREE Thailand culture experience leaked chapter!